JOBS / ROLES @ U2 2
Due to Luke (The Edge) retiring from the band in August 2021, we are looking for a new person to take up his role.
- Look a like sound a like
- Guitars and effects
- Backing vocals
Please contact: info@U2-2.com
U2 2 are currently looking for an entry level Trainee Tour Manager / Stage Technician required (voluntary)
Voluntary role within the music industry based around the South Yorkshire Area. We are looking for someone wanting experience in the music industry. We are a touring band with UK and European gigs booked and amazing industry contacts.
Ideal for a graduate or someone wanting experience within the music industry, and the internal workings within majority of tasks for a touring band.
- Sense of honour essential
- Passionate about music and travel
- Basic Tour Management responsibilities.
- Ability to fit into a small team of music professionals
- Basic Logistics / Driving vans (LWB)
- Basic IT skills (Mac)
- Stage tech duties so experience of musical instruments (Guitar/Drums) set up and tuning.
- Photography / Filming
- Liaising with Teams including: Production - Artist Liaison, Stage Managers, Sound Technicians, and Support Bands
- Unsocial / Long hours and weekends but a lot of fun....
This role is unpaid (to begin with) but covering all aspects of the music industry to gain invaluable music contacts and insights, this role will lead to further work within the music industry.
Please email a C.V. or call us to discuss.
Andy 07961 588691
CONTACT U2 2